10 Unique Facts about Edwards Place
1. Location, Location, Location – walking, biking, jogging, skipping distance to the
Conde Nast ranked #1 place to live home to all that Charleston has to offer lifestyle –
top rated schools, first class dining, world renowned beaches and golfing along with the
historical presence of this beautiful city.
2. Neighborhood Vision – to design a small, first-class community that is focused on
family neighborhood values, premium custom builds that fit into the context of a
historical neighborhood, while still maintaining as much greenspace as possible.
3. Weekly Farmer’s Market at the Palmetto Gold award winning Moultrie Middle School.
4. Walking distance to Alhambra Hall and Park, Pitt Street Bridge and Shem Creek that
encompass popular waterfront parks for events and activities, including a children’s
playground, boardwalks, shopping and dining.
5. X Flood Zones – build with the confidence of not incurring additional flood insurance
costs and worrying about flooding in your neighborhood with lots 22’ above sea level.
6. Oversized homesites that range from .19 of an acre to .31 of an acre and come
equipped with full-service lawn care and a community deep well multi zone irrigation
system for low property maintenance.
7. Located in the town of Mt. Pleasant which was voted as a National Civic League's All-
America City Award Winner for 2010 & 2018 and a top 25 Best Places to Live by
8. Each homesite is sited to use the natural landscape and topography to maximize
privacy and view corridors and provides the flexibility to select your own architect and
custom builder or utilize the top-rated preferred custom builder Structures Building
Company with decades of combined custom-building expertise.
9. Last remaining expansive 3.41-acre neighborhood i
n the heart of Old Mt. Pleasant,
featuring 10 beautiful custom homesites.
10. The Preserve is 1.1 acres of private, maintained and landscaped common space
that is reminiscent of the famous gardens in downtown Charleston. The Preserve is
a spectacular and unique feature allowing for privacy behind each homesite and a
tranquil garden for the homeowners.